Disclaimer: This statement and recommendations are not necessarily endorsed by all the participants, nor are the opinions necessarily those of the authors. The authors have attempted to capture the evidence presented, the discussions and recommendations.
Scientific consensus forum to review the evidence underpinning the recommendations of the Australian SIDS and Kids Safe Sleeping Health Promotion Programme – October 2010
Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 626–633, August 2012
How to Cite
Mitchell, E. A., Freemantle, J., Young, J. and Byard, R. W. (2012), Scientific consensus forum to review the evidence underpinning the recommendations of the Australian SIDS and Kids Safe Sleeping Health Promotion Programme – October 2010. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 626–633. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02215.x
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 3 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.