The primary author has been supported by the National Human and Medical Research Council's research scholarship.
Management of daytime urinary incontinence and lower urinary tract symptoms in children
Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 2, pages E44–E52, February 2012
How to Cite
Deshpande, A. V., Craig, J. C., Smith, G. H. and Caldwell, P. H. (2012), Management of daytime urinary incontinence and lower urinary tract symptoms in children. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: E44–E52. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02216.x
- Issue online: 9 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 3 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 15 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!