Members of SWINet: Meg Bruce, Kerry Chant, Dominic Dwyer, Mark Ferson, David Isaacs, Alison Kesson, David Lester-Smith, Jeremy McAnulty, Peter McIntyre, Elizabeth Notaras, Vikki Sheppheard, Nick Wood, Leanne Vidler.
Novel inpatient surveillance in tertiary paediatric hospitals in New South Wales illustrates impact of first-wave pandemic influenza A H1N1 (2009) and informs future health service planning
Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 3, pages 235–241, March 2012
How to Cite
Elliott, E. J., Zurynski, Y. A., Walls, T., Whitehead, B., Gilmour, R., Booy, R. and Members of SWINet (2012), Novel inpatient surveillance in tertiary paediatric hospitals in New South Wales illustrates impact of first-wave pandemic influenza A H1N1 (2009) and informs future health service planning. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 235–241. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02240.x
Conflict of interests: RB has received financial support by pharma, including CSL, Sanofi, GSK, Roche and Wyeth, to attend and present at scientific meetings. Any funding received is directed to an NCIRS research account at the Children's Hospital at Westmead and is not personally accepted by Professor Booy. The other authors declare that they have no conflict of interest in relation to this work.
- Issue online: 14 MAR 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 9 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.