The authors have no disclaimers, sources of support and conflicts of interest to disclose. The authors identify an additional individual who has provided assistance in the conduct of this research. That individual is Dr Carl Kuschel, a neonatal paediatrician from Auckland City Hospital at the time. Dr Kuschel's assistance was in preparing the set of X-rays along with a questionnaire for web-based viewing and feedback. Dr Kuschel did not seek any payment for this role and did not receive any. He has previously co-authored a short case series article on water births in the journal (see Nguyen et al.7).
Neonatal respiratory consequences from water birth
Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2011 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 5, pages 419–423, May 2012
How to Cite
Carpenter, L. and Weston, P. (2012), Neonatal respiratory consequences from water birth. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 419–423. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2011.02241.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 16 NOV 2011
- Accepted for publication 21 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.