Disclosure of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Maternal and infant characteristics by mode of vitamin K prophylaxis administration
Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 665–668, August 2012
How to Cite
Khambalia, A. Z., Roberts, C. L., Bowen, J. R. and Nassar, N. (2012), Maternal and infant characteristics by mode of vitamin K prophylaxis administration. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 665–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02448.x
Funding for this work and for Amina Khambalia is by an Australian NHMRC Capacity Building Grant (#573122), Christine Roberts by a NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship (#457078) and Natasha Nassar by a NHMRC Career Development Award (#632955).
- Issue published online: 6 AUG 2012
- Article first published online: 19 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 12 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!