Disclosure of interest: The authors have no conflicts of interest to disclose.
Maternal and infant characteristics by mode of vitamin K prophylaxis administration
Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 8, pages 665–668, August 2012
How to Cite
Khambalia, A. Z., Roberts, C. L., Bowen, J. R. and Nassar, N. (2012), Maternal and infant characteristics by mode of vitamin K prophylaxis administration. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 665–668. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02448.x
Funding for this work and for Amina Khambalia is by an Australian NHMRC Capacity Building Grant (#573122), Christine Roberts by a NHMRC Senior Research Fellowship (#457078) and Natasha Nassar by a NHMRC Career Development Award (#632955).
- Issue online: 6 AUG 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 APR 2012
- Accepted for publication 12 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.