Debate: Idiopathic short stature should be treated with growth hormone
Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 3, pages 165–169, March 2013
How to Cite
Ambler, G. R., Fairchild, J. and Wilkinson, D. J. (2013), Debate: Idiopathic short stature should be treated with growth hormone. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 165–169. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02465.x
- Issue published online: 10 MAR 2013
- Article first published online: 15 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 6 February 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.