Competing interests: All authors declare that they have no financial relationship relevant to this article to disclose and have no conflict of interests.
Sleep problems and mental health in primary school new entrants: Cross-sectional community-based study
Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 12, pages 1076–1081, December 2012
How to Cite
Quach, J., Hiscock, H. and Wake, M. (2012), Sleep problems and mental health in primary school new entrants: Cross-sectional community-based study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 1076–1081. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02466.x
Funding: Jon Quach was supported by postgraduate scholarship 491280 from the Australian National Health Medical Research Council (NHMRC). Melissa Wake was supported by NHMRC Population Health Career Development Grants 284556 and 546405, and Harriet Hiscock was supported by NHMRC Public Health Capacity Building Grant 436914. Research at the Murdoch Childrens Research Institute is supported by the Victorian Government's Operational Infrastructure Program.
- Issue online: 10 DEC 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 MAY 2012
- Accepted for publication 5 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.