Intermittent fever, splenomegaly and eosinophilia in a recently resettled African refugee
Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 939–941, October 2012
How to Cite
Mohd Abd Rahman, M., Bryant, P., Guppy, D., Buttery, J. and Burgner, D. (2012), Intermittent fever, splenomegaly and eosinophilia in a recently resettled African refugee. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 939–941. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02523.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 16 AUG 2012
- Accepted for publication 26 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.