Role of breastfeeding in childhood cognitive development: A propensity score matching analysis
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 9, pages 840–845, September 2012
How to Cite
Boutwell, B. B., Beaver, K. M. and Barnes, J. C. (2012), Role of breastfeeding in childhood cognitive development: A propensity score matching analysis. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 840–845. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02547.x
- Issue online: 12 SEP 2012
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 14 June 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!