Conflict of interest: None declared.
Rare presentation of shock and acute mesenteric ischaemia secondary to acute adrenal insufficiency in an 11-year-old male
Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 498–500, June 2013
How to Cite
Roldan-Martin, M. B., Rodriguez-Ogando, A., Sanchez-Galindo, A. C., Parente-Hernandez, A., Luengo-Herrero, V. and Sanchez-Sanchez, C. (2013), Rare presentation of shock and acute mesenteric ischaemia secondary to acute adrenal insufficiency in an 11-year-old male. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 498–500. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02556.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 30 November 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.