Conflict of interest: None.
Use of digital retinal imaging in screening for retinopathy of prematurity
Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 1, pages E1–E5, January 2013
How to Cite
Kandasamy, Y., Smith, R., Wright, I. and Hartley, L. (2013), Use of digital retinal imaging in screening for retinopathy of prematurity. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: E1–E5. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02557.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2013
- Article first published online: 12 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 8 December 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Comparison of Digital Imaging Screening and Indirect Ophthalmoscopy for Retinopathy of Prematurity, The Indian Journal of Pediatrics, 2015, 82, 1, 80, , , , ,
- 2The effect of erythropoietin on the severity of retinopathy of prematurity, Eye, 2014, 28, 7, 814, , ,
- 3Telemedicine for retinopathy of prematurity, Current Opinion in Ophthalmology, 2013, 24, 5, 425,