Conflict of interest: YTN is a paid consultant for Lundbeck, Inc. and on the speakers' bureau for Lundbeck, Inc., UCB Pharma, Inc. and Cyberonics, Inc. RM has served as an advisory board member for Lundbeck, Inc. and Jazz Pharmaceuticals, Inc. and served as a speaker for UCB Pharma, Inc. and GSK Pharmaceuticals, Inc. None of the activities are related to the current paper.
Status epilepticus in childhood
Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 49, Issue 6, pages 432–437, June 2013
How to Cite
Ng, Y.-T. and Maganti, R. (2013), Status epilepticus in childhood. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 49: 432–437. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02559.x
- Issue online: 3 JUN 2013
- Version of Record online: 13 SEP 2012
- Accepted for publication 26 October 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.