Conflict of interest: None declared.
THE TRIPLE RISK MODEL FOR SHARED SLEEPING
Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 10, pages 947–948, October 2012
How to Cite
Byard, R. W. (2012), THE TRIPLE RISK MODEL FOR SHARED SLEEPING. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 947–948. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02565.x
- Issue published online: 24 OCT 2012
- Article first published online: 24 OCT 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.