Conflict of interest: The authors have no conflict of interest to disclose.
Second malignant neoplasms in childhood malignant brain tumour: A long-term population-based study
Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 990–996, November 2012
How to Cite
Cai, Y., Cao, L., Bao, X. and Xie, L. (2012), Second malignant neoplasms in childhood malignant brain tumour: A long-term population-based study. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 990–996. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02583.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 8 OCT 2012
- Accepted for publication 10 November 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1De novo formation of brain tumors in pediatric population following therapeutic cranial irradiation, Child's Nervous System, 2015, 31, 6, 893, , , , , , , ,
- 2Late morbidity in long-term survivors of childhood brain tumors: a nationwide registry-based study in Finland, Neuro-Oncology, 2015, 17, 5, 747, , , , , , ,
- 3Misdiagnosing recurrent medulloblastoma: the danger of examination and imaging without histological confirmation, Journal of Neurosurgery: Pediatrics, 2014, 13, 1, 33, , , , ,
- 4Late causes of death in children treated for CNS malignancies, Journal of Neuro-Oncology, 2013, 115, 1, 79, , , ,