Conflict of interest: None declared.
MYCOTIC PSEUDOANEURYSM OF THE LINGUAL ARTERY: A RARE COMPLICATION OF PARAPHARYNGEAL ABSCESS
Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health © 2012 Paediatrics and Child Health Division (Royal Australasian College of Physicians)
Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health
Volume 48, Issue 11, pages 1045–1046, November 2012
How to Cite
Badloo, K., Levi, E., Downie, L., Rose, E., Wagner, T. and Lubitz, L. (2012), MYCOTIC PSEUDOANEURYSM OF THE LINGUAL ARTERY: A RARE COMPLICATION OF PARAPHARYNGEAL ABSCESS. Journal of Paediatrics and Child Health, 48: 1045–1046. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1754.2012.02599.x
- Issue published online: 5 NOV 2012
- Article first published online: 5 NOV 2012
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.