Demonstration of neurofibrillary tangles in the indusium griseum and of axonal disturbances in sagittal sulcal lesions of the corpus callosum: An immunohistochemical investigation
Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 10–14, March 1996
How to Cite
Umahara, T., Hirano, A., Shibata, N., Kato, S. and Kawanami, T. (1996), Demonstration of neurofibrillary tangles in the indusium griseum and of axonal disturbances in sagittal sulcal lesions of the corpus callosum: An immunohistochemical investigation. Neuropathology, 16: 10–14. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.1996.tb00148.x
- Issue published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Article first published online: 30 OCT 2007
- Received 26 June 1995; revised and accepted 9 October 1995.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.