Human neural stem cells genetically modified for brain repair in neurological disorders
Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 159–171, September 2004
How to Cite
Kim, S. U. (2004), Human neural stem cells genetically modified for brain repair in neurological disorders. Neuropathology, 24: 159–171. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2004.00552.x
- Issue published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Article first published online: 27 AUG 2004
- Received and accepted 15 January 2004.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!