Present address: Department of Neurology, Kyoto Prefectural University of Medicine, Kajiicho 465, Kamigyo-ku, Kyoto 602-8566, Japan.
Venous congestive myelopathy: Three autopsy cases showing a variety of clinicopathologic features
Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
© 2007 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 28, Issue 3, pages 303–308, June 2008
How to Cite
Matsuo, K., Kakita, A., Ishizu, N., Endo, K., Watanabe, Y., Morita, T. and Takahashi, H. (2008), Venous congestive myelopathy: Three autopsy cases showing a variety of clinicopathologic features. Neuropathology, 28: 303–308. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2007.00880.x
- Issue published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Article first published online: 3 JAN 2008
- Received 13 July 2007; revised and accepted 1 November 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!