Cytoplasmic LRIG2 expression is associated with poor oligodendroglioma patient survival
Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
© 2008 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 29, Issue 3, pages 242–247, June 2009
How to Cite
Holmlund, C., Haapasalo, H., Yi, W., Raheem, O., Brännström, T., Bragge, H., Henriksson, R. and Hedman, H. (2009), Cytoplasmic LRIG2 expression is associated with poor oligodendroglioma patient survival. Neuropathology, 29: 242–247. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2008.00970.x
- Issue published online: 13 MAY 2009
- Article first published online: 20 OCT 2008
- Received 24 June 2008; revised and accepted 12 August 2008; published online 20 October 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.