Snail and Cox-2 expressions are associated with WHO tumor grade and survival rate of patients with gliomas
Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
© 2009 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 30, Issue 3, pages 224–231, June 2010
How to Cite
Myung, J., Cho, B.-K., Kim, Y.-S. and Park, S.-H. (2010), Snail and Cox-2 expressions are associated with WHO tumor grade and survival rate of patients with gliomas. Neuropathology, 30: 224–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2009.01072.x
- Issue published online: 25 MAY 2010
- Article first published online: 18 NOV 2009
- Received 22 April 2009; revised 24 August 2009 and accepted 24 September 2009.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!