Spinocerebellar ataxia type 6: Systematic patho-anatomical study reveals different phylogenetically defined regions of the cerebellum and neural pathways undergo different evolutions of the degenerative process
Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 501–514, October 2010
How to Cite
Wang, X., Wang, H., Xia, Y., Jiang, H., Shen, L., Wang, S., Shen, R., Xu, Q., Luo, X. and Tang, B. (2010), Spinocerebellar ataxia type 6: Systematic patho-anatomical study reveals different phylogenetically defined regions of the cerebellum and neural pathways undergo different evolutions of the degenerative process. Neuropathology, 30: 501–514. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2009.01094.x
- Issue published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Article first published online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 5 June 2009; revised and accepted 2 December 2009; published online 26 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.