Neurofibromatosis 2 with peripheral neuropathies: Electrophysiological, pathological and genetic studies of a Taiwanese family
Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 30, Issue 5, pages 515–523, October 2010
How to Cite
Kuo, H.-C., Chen, S.-R., Jung, S.-M., Wu Chou, Y.-H., Huang, C.-C., Chuang, W.-L., Wei, K.-C. and Ro, L.-S. (2010), Neurofibromatosis 2 with peripheral neuropathies: Electrophysiological, pathological and genetic studies of a Taiwanese family. Neuropathology, 30: 515–523. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2009.01099.x
- Issue online: 26 JAN 2010
- Version of Record online: 26 JAN 2010
- Received 30 August 2009; revised 8 December 2009 and accepted 10 December 2009; published online 26 January 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.