Acanthamoeba meningoencephalitis in an immunocompetent patient: An autopsy case report
Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
© 2010 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 31, Issue 2, pages 183–187, April 2011
How to Cite
Reddy, R., Vijayasaradhi, M., Uppin, M. S., Challa, S., Jabeen, A. and Borghain, R. (2011), Acanthamoeba meningoencephalitis in an immunocompetent patient: An autopsy case report. Neuropathology, 31: 183–187. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2010.01151.x
- Issue online: 17 MAR 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 JUL 2010
- Received 23 May 2010; revised 1 June 2010 and accepted 8 June 2010; published online 27 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.