Immunohistochemical expression of fibroblast growth factor-2 in developing human cerebrum and epilepsy-associated malformations of cortical development
Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
© 2011 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 31, Issue 6, pages 589–598, December 2011
How to Cite
Ueda, M., Sugiura, C., Ohno, K., Kakita, A., Hori, A., Ohama, E., Vinters, H. V. and Miyata, H. (2011), Immunohistochemical expression of fibroblast growth factor-2 in developing human cerebrum and epilepsy-associated malformations of cortical development. Neuropathology, 31: 589–598. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2011.01205.x
- Issue published online: 21 NOV 2011
- Article first published online: 7 MAR 2011
- Received 1 December 2010; revised and accepted 3 January 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.