The diversities of PrPSc distributions and pathologic changes in various brain regions from a Chinese patient with G114V genetic CJD
Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
© 2011 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 32, Issue 1, pages 51–59, February 2012
How to Cite
Shi, Q., Zhang, B.-Y., Gao, C., Han, J., Wang, G.-R., Chen, C., Tian, C. and Dong, X.-P. (2012), The diversities of PrPSc distributions and pathologic changes in various brain regions from a Chinese patient with G114V genetic CJD. Neuropathology, 32: 51–59. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2011.01237.x
- Issue published online: 16 JAN 2012
- Article first published online: 7 JUL 2011
- Received 20 March 2011; revised and accepted 9 May 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.