Immunohistochemical analysis of Marinesco bodies, using antibodies against proteins implicated in the ubiquitin-proteasome system, autophagy and aggresome formation
Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
© 2011 Japanese Society of Neuropathology
Volume 32, Issue 3, pages 261–266, June 2012
How to Cite
Odagiri, S., Tanji, K., Mori, F., Kakita, A., Takahashi, H., Kamitani, T. and Wakabayashi, K. (2012), Immunohistochemical analysis of Marinesco bodies, using antibodies against proteins implicated in the ubiquitin-proteasome system, autophagy and aggresome formation. Neuropathology, 32: 261–266. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1789.2011.01267.x
- Issue online: 25 MAY 2012
- Version of Record online: 28 NOV 2011
- Received 26 August 2011; revised and accepted 25 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.