Disclaimer: The data reported here have been supplied by the Australian and New Zealand Dialysis and Transplant Registry. The interpretation and reporting of these data are the responsibility of the Editors and in no way should be seen as an official policy or interpretation of the Australian and New Zealand Dialysis and Transplant Registry.
Risk factors for peritoneal dialysis-related peritonitis: Can we reduce the incidence and improve patient selection?
Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 239–245, June 2007
How to Cite
KOTSANAS, D., POLKINGHORNE, K. R., KORMAN, T. M., ATKINS, R. C. and BROWN, F. (2007), Risk factors for peritoneal dialysis-related peritonitis: Can we reduce the incidence and improve patient selection?. Nephrology, 12: 239–245. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2006.00756.x
- Issue online: 6 FEB 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 2 November 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.