Competing interests: The authors have been involved in clinical trials sponsored by Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd Australia and the authors are members of the Renal Anaemia Advisory Group sponsored by Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd Australia. The data used in this analysis were obtained from the RAM database provided by Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd, Australia. Renal Anaemia Coordinators collect data using the RAM software and database and are supported by an educational grant from Janssen-Cilag Pty Ltd, Australia.
Dose of epoetin alfa used in haemodialysis patients when switching from subcutaneous to intravenous administration
Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
Volume 12, Issue 2, pages 120–125, April 2007
How to Cite
PUSSELL, B. A. and WALKER, R. (2007), Dose of epoetin alfa used in haemodialysis patients when switching from subcutaneous to intravenous administration. Nephrology, 12: 120–125. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2006.00761.x
- Issue published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Article first published online: 6 FEB 2007
- Accepted for publication 28 August 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.