Effect of n-3 fatty acids on nutritional status and inflammatory markers in haemodialysis patients
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Volume 12, Issue 4, pages 331–336, August 2007
How to Cite
PERUNICIC-PEKOVIC, G. B., RASIC, Z. R., PLJESA, S. I., SOBAJIC, S. S., DJURICIC, I., MALETIC, R. and RISTIC-MEDIC, D. K. (2007), Effect of n-3 fatty acids on nutritional status and inflammatory markers in haemodialysis patients. Nephrology, 12: 331–336. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2007.00777.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 31 December 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!