Dengue has a benign presentation in renal transplant patients: A case series
Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 305–307, June 2007
How to Cite
RENAUD, C. J., MANJIT, K. and PARY, S. (2007), Dengue has a benign presentation in renal transplant patients: A case series. Nephrology, 12: 305–307. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2007.00785.x
- Issue published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 16 MAR 2007
- Accepted for publication 20 January 2006.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.