Dr Weier Qi and Dr Xinming Chen equally contributed to this work.
The differential regulation of Smad7 in kidney tubule cells by connective tissue growth factor and transforming growth factor-beta1
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 267–274, June 2007
How to Cite
QI, W., CHEN, X., TWIGG, S., ZHANG, Y., GILBERT, R. E., KELLY, D. J. and POLLOCK, C. A. (2007), The differential regulation of Smad7 in kidney tubule cells by connective tissue growth factor and transforming growth factor-beta1. Nephrology, 12: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2007.00788.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 February 2007.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A novel comparative pattern analysis approach identifies chronic alcohol mediated dysregulation of transcriptomic dynamics during liver regeneration, BMC Genomics, 2016, 17, 1, , , , ,
- 2KCa3.1, Current Opinion in Nephrology and Hypertension, 2015, 24, 1, 61, , ,
- 3Unravelling osteoarthritis-related synovial fibrosis: a step closer to solving joint stiffness, Rheumatology, 2015, 54, 11, 1954, , ,
- 4Wnt Signaling in Skeletal Muscle Dynamics: Myogenesis, Neuromuscular Synapse and Fibrosis, Molecular Neurobiology, 2014, 49, 1, 574, , , ,
- 5Redirection of renal mesenchyme to stromal and chondrocytic fates in the presence of TGF-β2, Differentiation, 2010, 79, 4-5, 272, , , , , , , , ,
- 6Connective tissue growth factor (CTGF, CCN2) gene regulation: a potent clinical bio-marker of fibroproliferative disease?, Journal of Cell Communication and Signaling, 2009, 3, 2, 89, , , ,