Dr Weier Qi and Dr Xinming Chen equally contributed to this work.
The differential regulation of Smad7 in kidney tubule cells by connective tissue growth factor and transforming growth factor-beta1
Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
Volume 12, Issue 3, pages 267–274, June 2007
How to Cite
QI, W., CHEN, X., TWIGG, S., ZHANG, Y., GILBERT, R. E., KELLY, D. J. and POLLOCK, C. A. (2007), The differential regulation of Smad7 in kidney tubule cells by connective tissue growth factor and transforming growth factor-beta1. Nephrology, 12: 267–274. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2007.00788.x
- Issue published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Article first published online: 7 MAY 2007
- Accepted for publication 7 February 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.