Evaluation of the prognostic value of the risk, injury, failure, loss and end-stage renal failure (RIFLE) criteria for acute kidney injury
Article first published online: 1 JUN 2008
© 2008 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2008 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 13, Issue 5, pages 361–366, August 2008
How to Cite
PEREZ VALDIVIESO, J. R., BES-RASTROLLO, M., MONEDERO, P., DE IRALA, J. and LAVILLA, F. J. (2008), Evaluation of the prognostic value of the risk, injury, failure, loss and end-stage renal failure (RIFLE) criteria for acute kidney injury. Nephrology, 13: 361–366. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2008.00950.x
- Issue published online: 10 AUG 2008
- Article first published online: 1 JUN 2008
- Accepted for publication 19 February 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.