Conflict of interest: none declared.
Relationship between vascular calcification, arterial stiffness and bone mineral density in a cross-sectional study of prevalent Australian haemodialysis patients
Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
© 2009 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2009 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Special Issue: Includes Special Issue on ANCA-associated Vasculitis
Volume 14, Issue 1, pages 105–112, February 2009
How to Cite
TOUSSAINT, N. D., LAU, K. K., STRAUSS, B. J., POLKINGHORNE, K. R. and KERR, P. G. (2009), Relationship between vascular calcification, arterial stiffness and bone mineral density in a cross-sectional study of prevalent Australian haemodialysis patients. Nephrology, 14: 105–112. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2008.01056.x
- Issue online: 31 MAR 2009
- Version of Record online: 21 JAN 2009
- Accepted for publication 29 September 2008.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.