Anti-inflammatory effect of an insulin infusion in patients on maintenance haemodialysis: A randomized controlled pilot study
Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 68–75, January 2011
How to Cite
VOS, F. E., MANNING, P. J., SUTHERLAND, W. H., SCHOLLUM, J. B. and WALKER, R. J. (2011), Anti-inflammatory effect of an insulin infusion in patients on maintenance haemodialysis: A randomized controlled pilot study. Nephrology, 16: 68–75. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2010.01329.x
- Issue online: 23 MAR 2010
- Version of Record online: 23 MAR 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2010 07:07AM EST
- Accepted for publication 17 March 2010.Accepted manuscript online 23 March 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.