Conflict of Interest: None.
Epidemiology of culture isolates from peritoneal dialysis peritonitis patients in southern India using an automated blood culture system to culture peritoneal dialysate
Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Journal compilation © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 63–67, January 2011
How to Cite
GUPTA, S., MURALIDHARAN, S., GOKULNATH and SRINIVASA, H. (2011), Epidemiology of culture isolates from peritoneal dialysis peritonitis patients in southern India using an automated blood culture system to culture peritoneal dialysate. Nephrology, 16: 63–67. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2010.01355.x
Financial Support: None.
- Issue online: 23 DEC 2010
- Version of Record online: 19 MAY 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 JUN 2010 07:07AM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 May 2010.Accepted manuscript online 19 May 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.