Cut-off values for serum matrix metalloproteinase-9: Is there a threshold to predict renal involvement for Henoch–Schonlein purpura in children?
Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 93–99, January 2011
How to Cite
QIN, Y.-H., ZHOU, T.-B., LEI, F.-Y., HUANG, W.-F., ZHAO, Y.-J., LIN, F.-Q. and SU, L.-N. (2011), Cut-off values for serum matrix metalloproteinase-9: Is there a threshold to predict renal involvement for Henoch–Schonlein purpura in children?. Nephrology, 16: 93–99. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2010.01360.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 7 JUN 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2010 12:00AM EST
- Accepted for publication 19 May 2010.Accepted manuscript online 7 June 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.