All authors of this article declare no conflict of interest pertaining to this article.
Low-dose valaciclovir and cytomegalovirus immunoglobulin to prevent cytomegalovirus disease in high-risk renal transplant recipients
Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 113–117, January 2011
How to Cite
TOUSSAINT, N. D., TAN, M. B., NICHOLLS, K., WALKER, R. G. and COHNEY, S. J. (2011), Low-dose valaciclovir and cytomegalovirus immunoglobulin to prevent cytomegalovirus disease in high-risk renal transplant recipients. Nephrology, 16: 113–117. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2010.01379.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 13 JUL 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 13 JUL 2010 12:00AM EST
- Accepted for publication 22 June 2010.Accepted manuscript online 13 July 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.