Pattern of renal diseases observed in native renal biopsies in adults in a single centre in Pakistan
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 87–92, January 2011
How to Cite
MUBARAK, M., KAZI, J. I., NAQVI, R., AHMED, E., AKHTER, F., NAQVI, S. A. and RIZVI, S. A. (2011), Pattern of renal diseases observed in native renal biopsies in adults in a single centre in Pakistan. Nephrology, 16: 87–92. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2010.01410.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 8 OCT 2010 01:50AM EST
- Accepted for publication 24 May 2010.Accepted manuscript online 8 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.