Participants of the Roundtable Discussion on Dialysis Economics: Ways to tackling Dialysis Burden around the World, ISHD 2009, Hong Kong, August 28, 2009: Philip Kam-Tao LI (Hong Kong); Wai Lun CHEUNG (Hong Kong); Sing Leung LUI (Hong Kong); Christopher BLAGG (USA); Alan CASS (Australia); Lai Seong HOOI (Malaysia); Ho Yung LEE (Korea); Francesco LOCATELLI (Italy); Tao WANG (China); Chih-Wei YANG (Taiwan); Bernard CANAUD (France); Yuk Lun CHENG (Hong Kong); Lina CHOONG (Singapore); Angel L de FRANCISCO (Spain); Victor GURA (USA); Kazo KAIZU (Japan); Peter KERR (Australia); Un I KUOK (Macau); Chi Bon LEUNG (Hong Kong); Wai-Kei LO (Hong Kong); Madhukar MISRA (USA); Cheuk Chun SZETO (Hong Kong); Kwok Lung TONG (Hong Kong); Kriang TUNGSANGA (Thailand); Robert WALKER (New Zealand); Andrew Kui-Man WONG (Hong Kong); Alex Wai-Yin YU (Hong Kong). The following participants also held office at the time of the Roundtable Discussion: Philip Kam-Tao Li: Vice President (Scientific), ISHD 2009 Congress, Hong Kong; Wai Lun Cheung: Director of Cluster Services, Hospital Authority, Hong Kong; Sing-Leung Lui: Chairman, Hong Kong Society of Nephrology; Christopher Blagg: Past President, American Society of Artificial Internal Organs; Victor Gura: President, International Society of Blood Purification 2010; Lai-Seong Hooi: Past President, Malaysian Society of Nephrology; Ho Yung Lee: Past President, Korean Society of Nephrology; Francesco Locatelli: Past President, European Renal Association – European Dialysis and Transplant Association; President, International Society of Geriatric Nephrology and Urology; Lina Choong: President, Singapore Society of Nephrology; Angel L de Francisco: Past President, Spanish Society of Nephrology; Un I Kuok: President, Macau Society of Nephrology; Wai-Kei Lo: Past President, International Society for Peritoneal Dialysis; Madhukar Misra: President, International Society for Hemodialysis; Kriang Tungsanga: Past President, Nephrology Society of Thailand; Alex Wai-Yin Yu: President, ISHD 2009 Congress, Hong Kong.
Increasing home based dialysis therapies to tackle dialysis burden around the world: A position statement on dialysis economics from the 2nd Congress of the International Society for Hemodialysis
Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 1, pages 53–56, January 2011
How to Cite
LI, P. K.-T., CHEUNG, W. L., LUI, S. L., BLAGG, C., CASS, A., HOOI, L. S., LEE, H. Y., LOCATELLI, F., WANG, T., YANG, C.-W., CANAUD, B., CHENG, Y. L., CHOONG, H. L., DE FRANCISCO, A. L., GURA, V., KAIZU, K., KERR, P. G., KUOK, U. I., LEUNG, C. B., LO, W.-K., MISRA, M., SZETO, C. C., TONG, K. L., TUNGSANGA, K., WALKER, R., WONG, A. K.-M., YU, A. W.-Y. and on behalf of the participants of THE ROUNDTABLE DISCUSSION ON DIALYSIS ECONOMICS in the SECOND CONGRESS OF THE INTERNATIONAL SOCIETY FOR HEMODIALYSIS (ISHD 2009) (2011), Increasing home based dialysis therapies to tackle dialysis burden around the world: A position statement on dialysis economics from the 2nd Congress of the International Society for Hemodialysis. Nephrology, 16: 53–56. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2010.01418.x
- Issue published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Article first published online: 23 DEC 2010
- Accepted manuscript online: 28 OCT 2010 02:57PM EST
- Accepted for publication 19 October 2010.Accepted manuscript online 28 October 2010.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.