Present addresses: Dr Krishnasamy, C/- Renal Unit, Princess Alexandra Hospital, Woolloongabba, Qld 4102, Australia; Dr Vardesh, C/- Renal Unit, Greenslopes Private Hospital, Greenslopes, Qld 4120, Australia.
Impact of non-traditional phosphate binders and cinacalcet on haemodialysis patient biochemistry, pill burden and cost
Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 688–696, November 2011
How to Cite
GRAY, N. A., KRISHNASAMY, R., VARDESH, D. L., HOLLETT, P. R. and ANSTEY, C. M. (2011), Impact of non-traditional phosphate binders and cinacalcet on haemodialysis patient biochemistry, pill burden and cost. Nephrology, 16: 688–696. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2011.01482.x
Transparency declaration: Dr Gray and Dr Hollett have received travel honoraria from Amgen Australia Pty Ltd. Dr Gray is a member of the Amgen Australia Pty Ltd Aranesp Advisory Board. Dr Krishnasamy, Dr Vardesh and Dr Anstey have no conflicts to declare.
- Issue online: 27 OCT 2011
- Version of Record online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 7 JUN 2011 07:24AM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 May 2011.; Accepted manuscript online 7 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.