These authors contributed equally to this study.
Nephrotoxicity of vancomycin in patients with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 697–703, November 2011
How to Cite
SHEN, W.-C., CHIANG, Y.-C., CHEN, H.-Y., CHEN, T.-H., YU, F.-L., TANG, C.-H. and SUE, Y.-M. (2011), Nephrotoxicity of vancomycin in patients with methicillin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus bacteraemia. Nephrology, 16: 697–703. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2011.01488.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 24 JUN 2011 01:14PM EST
- Accepted for publication 17 June 2011.; Accepted manuscript online 24 June 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.