Declaration of interests: All members of the Work Group were asked to submit a written record of possible conflicts of interest related to the screening of chronic kidney disease. No other conflicts of interest were declared.
Asian chronic kidney disease best practice recommendations: Positional statements for early detection of chronic kidney disease from Asian Forum for Chronic Kidney Disease Initiatives (AFCKDI)
Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 7, pages 633–641, September 2011
How to Cite
LI, P. K.-T., CHOW, K. M., MATSUO, S., YANG, C. W., JHA, V., BECKER, G., CHEN, N., SHARMA, S. K., CHITTINANDANA, A., CHOWDHURY, S., HARRIS, D. C.H., HOOI, L. S., IMAI, E., KIM, S., KIM, S. G., LANGHAM, R., PADILLA, B. S., TEO, B. W., TOGTOKH, A., WALKER, R. G., WANG, H. Y. and TSUKAMOTO, Y. (2011), Asian chronic kidney disease best practice recommendations: Positional statements for early detection of chronic kidney disease from Asian Forum for Chronic Kidney Disease Initiatives (AFCKDI). Nephrology, 16: 633–641. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2011.01503.x
- Issue published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Article first published online: 25 AUG 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 06:07AM EST
- Accepted for publication 4 July 2011.; Accepted manuscript online 20 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.