Conflict of interest statement: The results presented in this paper have not been published previously in whole or part, except in abstract format. All authors declare no conflict of interest.
Life expectancy of Chinese patients with chronic kidney disease without dialysis
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 715–719, November 2011
How to Cite
SZETO, C.-C., KWAN, B. C.-H., CHOW, K.-M., PANG, W.-F., KWONG, V. W.-K., LEUNG, C.-B. and LI, P. K.-T. (2011), Life expectancy of Chinese patients with chronic kidney disease without dialysis. Nephrology, 16: 715–719. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2011.01504.x
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 20 JUL 2011 06:07AM EST
- Accepted for publication 29 June 2011.; Accepted manuscript online 20 July 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.