Grant support: none.
Effect of exercise on albuminuria in people with diabetes
Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 16, Issue 8, pages 704–709, November 2011
How to Cite
KOH, K.-H., DAYANATH, B., DOERY, J. C., POLKINGHORNE, K. R., TEEDE, H. and KERR, P. G. (2011), Effect of exercise on albuminuria in people with diabetes. Nephrology, 16: 704–709. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2011.01508.x
Conflict of interest statement. None declared.
- Issue published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Article first published online: 27 OCT 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 01:35PM EST
- Accepted for publication 13 June 2011.; Accepted manuscript online 19 August 2011.
This article has been cited by:
- 1Daily exercise training protects against albuminuria and angiotensin converting enzyme 2 shedding in db/db diabetic mice, Journal of Endocrinology, 2014, 221, 2, 235, , ,
- 2Prevention of exercise-related injuries and adverse events in patients with type 2 diabetes, Postgraduate Medical Journal, 2013, 89, 1058, 715, , , ,
- 3Effect of Exercise on Kidney Function, Oxidative Stress, and Inflammation in Type 2 Diabetic KK-AyMice, Experimental Diabetes Research, 2012, 2012, 1, , , , , , , , , , ,
- 4What are the health benefits of physical activity in type 1 diabetes mellitus? A literature review, Diabetologia, 2012, 55, 3, 542, , , , , ,