Identification of two novel mutations in the OCRL1 gene in two Chinese families with Lowe syndrome
Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 1, pages 20–25, January 2012
How to Cite
KE, Y.-H., HE, J.-W., FU, W.-Z. and ZHANG, Z.-L. (2012), Identification of two novel mutations in the OCRL1 gene in two Chinese families with Lowe syndrome. Nephrology, 17: 20–25. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2011.01514.x
- Issue online: 28 DEC 2011
- Version of Record online: 28 DEC 2011
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 AUG 2011 01:36PM EST
- Accepted for publication 11 August 2011.; Accepted manuscript online 19 August 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.