These authors contributed equally to this work.
Prevalence and risk factors of chronic kidney disease in first-degree relatives of chronic kidney disease patients in Southern China
Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 2, pages 123–130, February 2012
How to Cite
WEI, X., LI, Z., CHEN, W., MAO, H., LI, Z., DONG, X., TAN, J., LING, L., CHEN, A., GUO, N. and YU, X. (2012), Prevalence and risk factors of chronic kidney disease in first-degree relatives of chronic kidney disease patients in Southern China. Nephrology, 17: 123–130. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2011.01523.x
Conflict of interest statement: None declared.
- Issue online: 19 JAN 2012
- Version of Record online: 19 JAN 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 SEP 2011 04:00PM EST
- Accepted for publication 12 August 2011.; Accepted manuscript online 15 September 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.