Conflict of Interest: None.
Haemodialysis and the risk of stroke: A population-based cohort study in Taiwan, a country of high incidence of end-stage renal disease
Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
© 2011 The Authors. Nephrology © 2011 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 3, pages 243–248, March 2012
How to Cite
KUO, C.-C., LEE, C.-T., HO, S.-C., KUO, H.-W., WU, T.-N. and YANG, C.-Y. (2012), Haemodialysis and the risk of stroke: A population-based cohort study in Taiwan, a country of high incidence of end-stage renal disease. Nephrology, 17: 243–248. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2011.01551.x
- Issue online: 23 FEB 2012
- Version of Record online: 23 FEB 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 15 DEC 2011 08:08AM EST
- Accepted for publication 30 November 2011.; Accepted manuscript online 15 December 2011.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.