Conflict of interests: The authors have no conflict of interests. This study did not receive any funding supports and have no competing interests.
Correlation of antidepressive agents and the mortality of end-stage renal disease
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 390–397, May 2012
How to Cite
TSAI, C.-J., LOH, E.-W., LIN, C.-H., YU, T.-M., CHAN, C.-H. and LAN, T.-H. (2012), Correlation of antidepressive agents and the mortality of end-stage renal disease. Nephrology, 17: 390–397. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01571.x
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 19 JAN 2012 09:45PM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 January 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 19 January 2012.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!
Patients and/or caregivers may access this content for use in relation to their own personal healthcare or that of a family member only. Terms and conditions will apply.