The authors have no conflict of interest.
Does a reduction in dialysate sodium improve blood pressure control in haemodialysis patients?
Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
© 2012 The Authors. Nephrology © 2012 Asian Pacific Society of Nephrology
Volume 17, Issue 4, pages 358–363, May 2012
How to Cite
SHAH, A. and DAVENPORT, A. (2012), Does a reduction in dialysate sodium improve blood pressure control in haemodialysis patients?. Nephrology, 17: 358–363. doi: 10.1111/j.1440-1797.2012.01576.x
The data contained in this paper have not been published in whole or part form, or abstract presentations.
- Issue published online: 17 APR 2012
- Article first published online: 17 APR 2012
- Accepted manuscript online: 3 FEB 2012 04:50AM EST
- Accepted for publication 14 January 2012.; Accepted manuscript online 3 February 2012.
This article has been cited by:
- 1A neglected issue in dialysis practice: haemodialysate, Clinical Kidney Journal, 2015, 8, 4, 393, ,
- 2High versus low dialysate sodium concentration in chronic haemodialysis patients: a systematic review of 23 studies, Nephrology Dialysis Transplantation, 2015,, , , , , ,
- 3Increased postdialysis systolic blood pressure is associated with extracellular overhydration in hemodialysis outpatients, Kidney International, 2015, 87, 2, 452, , , , , ,
- 4Dialysate Sodium Prescription and Blood Pressure in Hemodialysis Patients, American Journal of Hypertension, 2014, 27, 9, 1160, , , , , , , , , , , ,
- 7Effect of Dialysate Sodium Reduction on Body Water Volume, Blood Pressure, and Inflammatory Markers in Hemodialysis Patients — A Prospective Randomized Controlled Study, Renal Failure, 2013, 35, 5, 742, , , , ,
- 8Rationale and design of the Sodium Lowering In Dialysate (SoLID) trial: a randomised controlled trial of low versus standard dialysate sodium concentration during hemodialysis for regression of left ventricular mass, BMC Nephrology, 2013, 14, 1, 149, , , , , , , , , , ,